[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Please share another announcement from the NFB of Hawaii.

Debbe Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Wed May 5 16:50:03 UTC 2021

You are all invited to participate in the all About Braille zoom meetings on the first Saturday of each month at 12 noon Hawaii time (3 pm on the west coast and 6 pm on the east coast).
It's for people who don't know braille, are learning braille, or know braille really well. It's your chance to ask any question you want to ask about Braille or to help answer questions to support others learning it.

If you are interested, please email me and I'll send you the zoom link.

Thanks.
Debbie Gabe
dgabe at hawaii.nfb.org<mailto:dgabe at hawaii.nfb.org>
President, Braille Division,