[NFB-Braille-Discussion] braille formatting issue

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Wed May 5 17:09:14 UTC 2021

I would keep the transcriber's note symbols because if a sighted person were looking at a printed copy of the brochure or a copy on a device without a screen reader, they wouldn't see that image text, so the reader would know that the image text is not visible to a sighted person.  I would prefer "Image" followed by a colon with no brackets, just for ease of reading.

Debbie Brown