[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Iphone Se 2020

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 15:36:26 UTC 2021

I use an iPhone SE2020. I do not use braille screen input though, finding the phone to be a bit too small for that. I prefer my iPad 8th generation for any braille screen input because it behaves a lot like a brailleNote touch. For braille on my iPhone, I use an orbit reader20, or an orbit writer Bluetooth braille keyboard.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10