[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Iphone Se 2020

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 16:03:34 UTC 2021

I have an iPhone 8. I don't know if it is the same size as the new C2020. I am sharing my experience with Braille screen input, in case it is.

I use Braille screen input all the time in screen away mode and love it. Screen away mode means you hold the phone on the sides with the screen pointing away from you and place your fingers on the screen from the short ends of the phone. This also works, if you set the phone on a surface screen side up. It is my primary way of typing text into the phone. I do have to recalibrate the dot positions once in a while, when the input goes wonky. I did by an Orbit writer to use with my pone, but I hardly use it, since I still prefer using Braille screen input directly on the phone.

Cordially,

Ellen