[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Best way to braille playing cards

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 15:52:18 UTC 2022

Hello,
I have several decks of braille playing cards. However, only one corner has braille on it. I used to be able to find some with two corners brailled, but I can’t seem to find them now, so I’m considering taking a deck I already have and brailling the other corner. However, I have found that lining the cards up in the Perkins brailler is a bit tricky, so I am looking for recommendations on the best way to do this. Would a slate be the better way to accomplish this?

Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone