[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Best way to braille playing cards

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 16:47:24 UTC 2022

I always use a slate to Braille cards. I slide the card in the slate so that it bumps up to the two right-hand pins. This way you don't get the pin holes, but the card is lined up straight.

If you don't want to Braille your own cards, you can buy two different styles of Braille playing cards from the NFB Independence Market (410-659-9314, extension 2216).

Cordially,

Ellen