[NFB-Braille-Discussion] NFBH All About Braille zoom meeting

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Fri Sep 16 16:44:39 UTC 2022

Hi all,

The NFB of Hawaii will hold its next All About Braille zoom meeting in a week:
Date: Saturday, September 24
Time:  10 am Hawaii time
1 pm west coast time
2 pm mountain time
3 pm central time
4 pm eastern time

If you are interested, please contact me and I'll send you the zoom link.

This meeting is for anyone who is at all interested in Braille, whether you are just thinking about learning braille, or have known braille all your life. We entertain everyone's questions about anything having to do with braille.  If you know about a new braille device or resource, please share it with us. If you have trouble getting on to zoom meetings, please email me and we can call you into the meeting.

Debbie Gabe
debbiegabe at live.com<mailto:debbiegabe at live.com>
President, Anuenue Chapter
And Affiliate Board Member