[NFB-Braille-Discussion] got my NLS reader updated finally

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 18:55:19 UTC 2022

Hi list ken here in NJ.  Not quite sure how but somehow got my NLS braille ereader updated.  Have successfully downloaded a newspaper issue to it via newsline.  Have my user manual still sitting here was wondering if anyone had trouble navigating a newspaper or magazine.  Can seem to go from beginning to end of the paper but don’t know how to navigate between sections and articles. Anyone else on here have experiences with the NLS braille ereader.

Sent from Mail for Windows