[NFB-Braille-Discussion] NFBH All About Braille today!

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Sat Aug 26 16:57:45 UTC 2023

Hi,
I'm a bit late sending this out...
You are invited to join the NFB of Hawaii in our All About Braille zoom meeting today:
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2003
Time:  11 am Hawaii
2 pm Pacific time
3 pm Mountain time
4 pm Central time
5 pm Eastern time

Topic:  your questions, your tips, or anything else to share about reading or writing or using braille., So even if you are just a beginner braille learner, please come. There will be people there who can answer your questions.

If you no longer want to receive these emails, please let me know and I will delete your address from my list.

Here is the zoom link:
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223