[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Common Braille Keystrokes

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 20:39:43 UTC 2023

Hi all! I do agree that having the same key  strokes in an specific Braille device will benefit help. I’m a visually impaired student and   For  me learning different set of strokes takes time, and it will be easier if it is only the same key commands in a braille device. And regarding using Braille displays with android devices, I heard that not all braille displays work with an android phone. So if considering to get a new phone, think about if your display will work with that specific phone. I use the Mantis Q 40 braille display,  and I heard it doesn’t work with the android phone to connect it. I’m using with iphone. So that is why, I don’t really recommend for people who rely on braille displays to get android phones. Thanks so much for reading!

Helga Schreiber
Email Address: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sent From my iPhone 11 Pro Max