[NFB-Braille-Discussion] Janus Slates

Debbie Gabe dgabe808 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:19:49 UTC 2023

Gosh, I don't know. I have had several of those slates over the years and
never had a problem with dots on one side interfering with braille on the
other side.
One suggestion might be to make real sure that your stylus is straight up
and down and not held at a slight slant or angle?
And the other is to go back to where you bought it from and tell them that
your slate may be malfunctioning. Maybe the part where it was held together
at the edges is slightly off?
Anyway things to check.
Good luck.
Debbie