[NFB-Braille-Discussion] FW: NFB of Hawaii All About Braille on 9-23-23

Debbie Gabe dgabe808 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 19:57:05 UTC 2023

Aloha
The NFB of Hawaii invites you to join our All About Braille zoom meeting for
September, on:
Date: This coming Saturday, September 23, 2023
Time:  11 am Hawaii time
2 pm Pacific time
3 pm Mountain time
4 pm Central Time
5 pm Eastern time

Please share with anyone you know who is interested in braille. We invite
people who are just learning about braille, plus those who have been using
braille for 50 years, and anyone in between.
Come and ask your questions. Come and give advice to newbies.
Come and share something new about digital braille devices (including the
NLS e-reader) or new additions to the Unified Braille Code.
Hope to see you on the 23rd of this month.
Zoom link is:
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223