[NFB-Conventions] Roommate 2019 NFB National Convention

Enrique Alleyne pana.indy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 5 14:00:43 UTC 2019

I have a room and I am looking for roommates for the 2019 National
Convention of the NFB. I can accommodate up to 3 more. Here is what I am
looking for in a roommate
--Please, no foul language.
--No racists or sexist???s comments (this covers offensive comments on
national origin and sexual orientation).
--No religious (including atheistic) bigots please.

I am not saying that you cannot have opinions. Neither am I saying that
you cannot speak your mind. What I am saying is that I would rather not
put up with abusive language or people.

If what I have said here has offended you, this band of brothers will
not be for you. Oh yes, for those who don't know me, I am a guy so we
really should be all guys in the room.

If interested, drop me an email off list to pana.indy at yahoo.com with
subject "roommate". Thanks,

Peace and blessings,