[NFB-Conventions] Notice of Tuesday July 14 Writers' Division seminar

Shelley Alongi Christcrush at outlook.com
Tue Jul 14 13:26:15 UTC 2020

It is convention time, so here goes nothing! Join us for our Writers' Division seminar happening today. Our Ask Anything about Writing seminar on Tuesday July 14 will take place from 6:00 to 9:00 EDT. That translates into 5:00 to 8:00 PM CT, 4:00 to 7:00 PM MT, and 3:00 to 6:00 pacific. Did I leave anyone out? I know, this is right in the dinner hour. Heck, we're online, bring your dinner with you! This is an informal three hour gathering for the purpose of answering writing questions. So all of our amazing Writers' Division members and those interested in joining us or simply knowing what we do, join in and lend your ears and your writing expertise. Subjects will cover fiction, poetry, novel writing techniques, personal writing experiences. It is our hope that you will walk away with a variety of resources to meet you on your writing journey. And if you have a great writing resource please let us know about it! There are so many great resources I know we all can learn from each other.

You can link to our seminar using the following link.
The meeting ID is 92109251079 and the linkis
  https://Zoom.us/j/92109251079
There is a $10 registration fee which covers membership for one year and gives you access to our Slate and Style quarterly magazine and telephone conferences. If you are already a member or do not wish to become a member at this time without further investigation the $10 will be considered a simple registration fee. Go to writers.nfb.org and clink on our PayPal link to register. See You ONLine! Write ON!