[NFB-Conventions] Recording for the 2020 NFB Writers' Division July 14 seminar

Shelley Alongi Christcrush at outlook.com
Wed Jul 15 03:43:26 UTC 2020

Hello one and all! Well, sometimes life just happens! Somehow our Zoom conference didn't work out tonight, but, never fear, I resorted to plan B. About an hour late after some sincere tries I decided to take our NFB 2020 convention seminar to our conference call. If you are getting this email you have paid and you are ready to learn about writing! I did record our seminar and so you may call the following number any time of the day or night for up to thirty days and play back the recording. The recording is approximately one and a half hours in length. Remember, we will meet on Thursday for our division meeting. I will send out the link tomorrow. First things first! Here is the phone number to play back our seminar.

(605) 313-4107

Enter the access code 330803 followed by the pound sign. Please let me know if you have questions! Thank you and enjoy the rest of your convention.