[NFB-Conventions] Don't forget Writers' Division meeting today 1:00 to 4:00 pmvia Zoom

Shelley Alongi Christcrush at outlook.com
Thu Jul 16 13:46:19 UTC 2020

Good morning one and all! Here we are! The meeting we’ve been planning since January! It looks a little different but nonetheless! Join us for our annual business meeting today. We will announce the 2019 WD Contest winners. We will talk about the Writers’ Division, history and goals for 2020/2021. Stay for our guest speaker, Tony Candella and a presentation from me on self publishing. Do you have questions about self-publishing? Bring your questions.

Does the meeting cost? If you are a past member and have not renewed your membership or are thinking about becoming a member and decide to do so go to writers.nfb.org and click on the Pay Pal link to pay $10 dues for July 2020 through June 2021. If you have questions or trouble you can email me at Queenofbells at Outlook.com<mailto:Queenofbells at Outlook.com>.

The Zoom ID is 912 0737 2603
If you’ve been dialing into the convention use the same phone number you’ve been using! If you have questions you can contact me at Queenofbells at outlook.com<mailto:Queenofbells at outlook.com> or text or call (940)249-2517. You can get phone numbers at nfb.org/convention or the Crowd Compass Atendee Hub. See You There!
Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers' Division
Twitter @nfbwd
Follow us for the latest Writers Division News

Editor, Slate and Style