[NFB-Conventions] Time for Writers' Division meeting today Thursday is in eastern time

Shelley Alongi Christcrush at outlook.com
Thu Jul 16 13:56:20 UTC 2020

Hi Guys! So I didn’t write that the meeting today is 1:00 to 4:00 eastern time so translate that into your time zone. Let me know if you have questions. Look below this email in your list for a notice about today’s meeting. It’s also listed on the agenda and in the Crowd Compass Atendee Hub. Please share to anyone interested in the Writers’ Division! We’re here!
Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers' Division
Twitter @nfbwd
Follow us for the latest Writers Division News

Editor, Slate and Style