[NFB-Conventions] Krafter's Division Virtual Market

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:47:44 UTC 2020

Hi all,

 Come check out our virtual marketplace! You will be surprised to see the
variety of handmade crafts available.

To participate as a vendor in our virtual marketplace go to this

> webpage to find all the details about how to get involved.

> https://www.krafterskorner.org/virtualmarketplace/

  To check out and shop our vendors go to this webpage:

https//www.krafterskorner.org/ourvendors

This is a great opportunity to both sell and shop!> A big thank you to all
our vendors for allowing us to get to know you and the crafts you create!

The Krafter's Division