[NFB-Conventions] Problem with zoom during general session

Debbe Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Sat Jul 18 19:33:01 UTC 2020

Hi,
During general sessions, if I want to vote, I want to vote or listen to another text, I cannot hear voice over on my phone to do so. I noticed that the more button menu allows one to disconnect audio, as well as get the full transcript and minimize the webinar.  However, when I disconnect the audio, there doesn't seem to be any button on the screen to reconnect the audio for the convention. The only way I know how to do that is to close zoom altogether and then go back into zoom through crowd compass/attendee hub app. Does anyone know another more efficient way to get the convention audio back after disconnecting?

Thanks
Debbie Gabe
NFB of Hawaii The