[NFB-Conventions] NFB of Wisconsin Alaskan Fundraiser Cruise

Brian Mccann brnmccnn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 22:19:13 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone!

What an incredible convention we had this past week. I know I feel
re-energized and ready to go build the National Federation of the Blind.

Here is a reminder to book your Alaskan cruise before it’s too late.

JOIN US FOR OUR
7-Day Alaska Fundraiser Cruise
Round-trip Seattle: Glacier Bay, Skagway & Juneau
Sailing on the Norwegian Encore
Departing the Port of Seattle October 3, 2021
Returning the Port of Seattle October 10, 2021

• IB Interior cabins are $1,130.57 per person (plus 2 perk).
• BB Balcony cabins are $1,705.67 per person (plus 4 perks).
• The deposit is $125 per person due by 7/31/2020. Last day to book with
regular deposit is 8/12/20.
• Final payment is due on 6/5/2021.
• Gratuities are $15.50 per person per day or $108.50 each for the 7-day
voyage.
• Serving a wide variety of culinary delights to please every palate, the
complimentary dining options include three main dining rooms, a
help-yourself buffet and a variety of casual cafés, grills and on-the-go
choices.
• Specialty Dining is also available for an additional charge.

Whoosh out over the side of the ship on Ocean Loops in Aqua Park. Zoom
around hairpin turns on the largest race track at sea. Or uncover hidden
treasure with revolutionary laser tag.
Be in awe of the views from the 180-degree observation lounges.
Treat yourself to a day at the Mandara Spa.
Best New Cruise Ship, Cruise Critic Editors’ Picks 2019.
Check out the YouTube video link for a 1 hour and 45 minute descriptive
tour of the Norwegian Encore. https://youtu.be/cQ3i-vRppRg

A portion of every booking will go to the NFB of Wisconsin to help support
our mission and programs such as advocacy, education, and outreach.

For more information about the cruise and available perks or to book your
cruise with us today, please call Cindy Kiper at Cruises, Inc at
813-418-0647 or email her at kkiper at cruisesinc.com

ALASKA IS CALLING AND YOU MUST GO!
Thanks, Brian McCann (757) 472-2494 brnmccnn at gmail.com