[NFB-Conventions] Regarding National’s

Candace Luther candace.luther.186 at my.csun.edu
Thu Mar 19 22:29:58 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,
  I waited to register but since the registration did not work, and I am glad that I did not register yet. I read the news article about Houston being shut down. The governor deployed national guards. Also I do not want to be penalized because the hotel will not have enough staff, and the governor will not allow more than 10 people in the crowd. Houston is a hotspot. Governor Greg also stated that everything will not reopen until August or later. It is really bad there.

Best Regards,
Candace Luther
candace.luther.186 at my.csun.edu