[NFB-Conventions] Regarding National’s

Norma Crosby ncrosby at nfbtx.org
Wed Mar 25 01:04:24 UTC 2020

hello everyone,

I read the post regarding Houston, and I wanted to take a moment to say
that things here are not really as terrible as they sounded in the post. It
is true that the city is currently on a stay at home order. That is also
true in several cities across the country, but but just as it is not likely
to last for long in those places, Houston will be Open for business again
soon.

Please come. We are planning to show you as much hospitality as we can, and
the convention just won’t be the same if you guys aren’t here. We want to
have an 80th anniversary celebration like no one has ever seen. You can
help us make that happen.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Houston, in July. Be sure to come and
say hello. I will be so happy to see you.

Best regards,

--
Norma Crosby, President
National Federation of the Blind of Texas

Sent from NFBTX Mobile