[NFB-Conventions] RI Convention

Grace Pires silvara at cox.net
Thu Oct 14 01:35:47 UTC 2021

You are cordially invited to attend The National Federation of the Blind of
RI State convention and help us celebrate 51 years of advocating so that we
can live the life we want! Join us from anywhere and everywhere for a day of
learning, fun and community on October 23 on the Zoom platform.  Learn about
helpful resources and make connections. NFB conventions change lives because
we know that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future.

All are welcome.  Registration is free.

The convention will start on Saturday at 9:00 and will include an update
from our national office presentations on equal access, local resources and
much more. The convention will conclude with the banquet where we will
reflect on our accomplishments over the last year and listen to our keynote
speech from national representative, Gabriel Cazares.

Registration will remain open through October 21 and registrants are
eligible to win door prizes. Must be present to win!

If You have questions please feel free to contact the office at
(401)433-2606 or  <mailto:info at nfbri.org> info at nfbri.org

Please register for the convention at

 <http://nfbri.org/convention> http://nfbri.org/convention

We would like to express our gratitude to Democracy Live Inc. for sponsoring
our convention.