[NFB-Conventions] You are invited to the Massachusetts Hybrid Convention

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 23:16:24 UTC 2022

We invite you to  our 2022 NFB of Massachusetts convention

The National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts convention combines
excellent networking with positive blind role models, fellowship with old
and new friends across the Commonwealth, and some of the best presentations
on topics important to the blind of Massachusetts!

We are very excited to announce that our National Representative will be the
outstanding NFB President of Utah: Everette Bacon

. He has a remarkable story and we are very lucky to have him with us this
year.

 We will be having a Hybrid convention that will be held from March 31-April
3. The in-person portion will be held from April 1-3, with a live stream for
those who will not be there in person.  On march 31, we will have breakout
sessions which will be held entirely virtually.

You can find out more and register at  <http://nfbma.org/state-convention>
http://nfbma.org/state-convention. We will have the agenda   available soon.

Don't wait, reserve your room at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Logan
Airport today!

You Will want to have a reservation from April 1st with a departure of April
3rd. you can go to the website by clicking here:  <https://bit.ly/NFBMA22>
https://bit.ly/NFBMA22 Or by calling the Embassy suites by Hilton at
617-933-5106 and use Code: NF2 when booking.

A note from our hotel: Local government rules for this hotel require proof
of vaccination to access certain on-site amenities including dining, bar,
meeting rooms and fitness facilities. Please

check the evolving health and safety requirements in effect where the hotel
is located for specific rules and exceptions before traveling. We are
committed

to providing you a safe and relaxing hotel stay: for information about our
initiatives related to COVID, please visit covid.hilton.com.

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."