[NFB-Conventions] NFB of Nebraska State Convention is just Days Away

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 14:29:23 UTC 2022

The NFB of Nebraska State Convention is just days away, in fact the Rookie Round-Up / Welcome event is tomorrow night. With that in mind we know some of you have questions about how to connect.

Tomorrow morning you will have an email in your inbox with the connection details for each portion of the convention so that you are able to either call in with your telephone or connect via Zoom.  This will work very similar to how we connected everyone in the fall of 2020.

We are trying to do things a little different this year regarding our exhibitors. We will talk more about that Thursday night but I do want to share the list of them with you in case you missed it on the convention web page.

*	Exhibitor: <https://rtbs.org/>  Radio Talking Book Services
*	Exhibitor: <http://nlc.nebraska.gov/tbbs/>  Nebraska Library Commission Talking Book & Braille Service
*	Exhibitor: <https://nanopac.com/>  Nanopac
*	Exhibitor: <https://www.vandapharma.com/>  Vanda Pharmaceuticals
*	Exhibitor: <https://www.envisionamerica.com/>  En-Vision America

We appreciate these groups joining us this year for our convention and hope that you will take the time to learn about their offerings.

We look forward to seeing all of you over the next few days.

--

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Phone: 402-477-7711

Email: info at ne.nfb.org <mailto:info at ne.nfb.org>

Web: http://www.ne.nfb.org

Facebook: https://facebook.com/nebraskasblind