[NFB-Conventions] NFBNJ: 46th State Convention Rookie Round-Up, Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 19:42:23 UTC 2022

>From the Desk of Linda Melendez, President, National Federation of the Blind
of New Jersey

Submitted by Ellen Sullivan, Affiliate Secretary

Greetings All,

Please save the date of Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. for our
2022 NFBNJ State Convention Rookie Round-up. This meeting is intended for
all convention attendees.

Learn about all the opportunities for engagement , technology training, the
pulse of our NFBNJ movement and much more.

Warmly,

Linda Melendez

Meeting Details:

Topic: NFBNJ State Convention Rookie Round Up

Date:  Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Time: 7:00 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09>
https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09

Meeting ID: 647 766 0103

Passcode: 460994

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,6477660103#,,,,*460994# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)