[NFB-Conventions] State Convention

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 19:59:53 UTC 2022

This is a reminder to register for our annual State Convention.  Tomorrow is the last day to register.

Here is a message from one of our Convention Organizers about the Friday evening activities:

Carla Subject: Reminder: Join us for fall harvest at convention

Join us on Friday, October 28 at 5:15 for fall harvest: a fun and festive fall get together!

Participants are encouraged to wear costumes or other decor to celebrate the season. We ask each participant bring a treat bag or bucket and bring goodies to share with the group (estimate approximately 50). Some ideas are: candy, stickers, etc. During this event, we will walk around the room, filling everyone’s treat bag with the goodies we brought to share.

If you have any questions or need an accommodation to participate, please reach out to Natalie Charbonneau  <mailto:natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com> natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com

Natalie will also be available during the Tuesday, October 25, Rookie Roundup on Zoom to answer any/all fall harvest questions.

President,

National Federation of the

Blind of Oregon

Bell Academy

Training and Branding

541-653-9153

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.