[NFB-Conventions] Issues with the NFB 23 app

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Fri Jun 30 15:48:15 UTC 2023

The app sent a code both to the E-mail I had provided, and a text message
to the phone number I had provided when signing up.
Perhaps check your junk mail/spam folder?

Best,

DON WINIECKI

Handid Braille Services

• a 501(c)(3) non-profit producer of braille & *accessible* media

• *s*pecializing in languages that don't use Latin symbols systems

Email: dwiniecki at handid.org

Web: https://www.handid.org

Tel: +1 208 571 8096

   - Your donations make braille free for others!
   - Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid by clicking here
   <https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=LW9KZFRKQY67C>!