[nfb-db] New Member

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Tue Apr 7 03:04:39 UTC 2009

Mussie:

Nice to find you here!  I am sorry to have missed the chance to go to the
Bay Area recently.  We were going to attend a NCADB event, but then the
program was put on hold.  Then it wasn'['t on hold anymore but basically
closed, along with most of the company's operations.  Fortunately, we still
hadn't that many consumers in your area.  In other areas, it was chaos!

As I mentioned before, I have to decide between taking a similar job or
going to graduate school.  The job would pay good and right away, but it is
not quite what I really want to do.  School means being really poor for a
while, but at the end I'll be able to get a tenure-track post at a
university, doing what I really want to do.  If I was single and had no
children, I'd go the latter route without any questions.  But that's not the
case.

Any advice or thoughts?

John