[nfb-db] New Member

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 03:39:54 UTC 2009

Dear John,

Nice to meet you! My name is Haben and I am a student at Lewis & Clark
College in Portland, Oregon. I'm studying sociology and anthropology at
the moment. Though deafblind since early childhood, I'm very new to the
deafblind community. I just joined a Deaf-Blind group in Oregon.

I've actually heard of you before. I came across yorr name when buying a
book from Handtype Press. Do you still work as an editor there? What are
your two books?

Best,
Haben