[nfb-db] Deafblind Group Communication

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Sun Jun 21 04:56:48 UTC 2009

hi the outfit is the Amarcan asoation of the deaf-blind ps this list
is run by nfb-db and it is not a vary good to recrute for another
group. but if this just a info request that is ok if things get two
persnal please take it off list. we are mostly here person who are
blind ferst and dea-blind secend. ps I am duing this on a mac and have
a rittenexpration disorter so please for give the spealling. e I am
the motter or lerker on the on the list to keep orter see you in the
moder city.