[nfb-db] items to be placed on website

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Mon Mar 2 17:24:39 UTC 2009

    Aside from the required information on the NFB Deaf-Blind division
website does anybody have any other suggestions or request for
information to be placed on the website.  President Brown has went
ahead and authorized me to make the changes for the website, so when
suggesting items make sure they are items that Miss. Brown would
approve of.  I would like all information and suggestions to be sent
to me by March 13th, send all suggestions to minesm at me.com for all
emails make the subject line say "deaf-blind website".  So do not post
this on the list send it to me directly.

Thank You

Maurice Mines
Masters Student Educational Technology
University of Northern Colorado
School mail: mine1533 at bears.unco.edu
Home phone: (970) 352-5040
NFBCO Volunteer Assistant Newsline Coordinator
Office Phone (970) 373-3076