[nfb-db] Communication Options and Technology

Yirmiyah yfraynd5740 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 04:12:59 UTC 2009

Hi Haben,

I have no personal experience with this product, but Freedom
Scientific makes an add-on for PAC Mate called FaceToFace.  I've cut
and pasted some of the relevant text from their data sheet on the
product.  I'm hoping that someone who has personal experience with it
can also contact you, but hopefully this information is a start:

FaceToFace includes the
application and a CompactFlash®
Bluetooth card. It can be run on a PAC
Mate 4.1 or PAC Mate Omni. The PAC