[nfb-db] Communication Options and Technology

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Fri May 15 19:12:11 UTC 2009

John, wow. I was actually in St. Paul for four days to check out
Macalester College. I hadn't noticed the skyways. They sound fantastic,
it's great that you can go to so many places without crossing a street!
I understand now why a SBC works great for you. You mentioned that some
of them do have good keyboards, so I'll have to check them out again.

I hadn't even considered a USB cable possible, but it occurred to me
that both the keyboard and the braille display have mini USB ports, so
perhaps a USB cable might work. I'll find out.

Haben