[nfb-db] Anyone completing the "I Can Connect" form?

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu Dec 20 01:51:42 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,
I know it is the holiday season. But the email has been too quiet for
soo long.  However, I finally received an application form form the
National Deaf-Blind Equipment Distribution Program (NDBEDP) or I Can
Connect. Did anyone else find it confusing? or Have problems finding
documents to support your disability or someone to fill it out for you?
Sorry this has become convoluted, but my brain is tired after bearing
witness to a 92 year old Jewish Holocaust survivor tell of his story in
the concentration camps and liberation.
Janice