[nfb-db] Anyone completing the "I Can Connect" form?

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 23:14:30 UTC 2012

 hello, I have seen this paperwork, but I'm not needed to complete it. However there may be in need to complete this paperwork at some time in the future. I most likely will have to do this when the things that I do will require a much better braille display/notetaker. As I do adaptive technology consulting. My consulting is on both the Apple Macintosh platform and the Windows platform. So this is what I have two hopefully offer to the discussion. I don't that some probably know me off list I have just been extremely busy, and going through a few minor to medium life changes. And so when I see posts, I don't normally have a chance to respond to them right away. But now that there is some time here during the holidays. I am getting the opportunity to actually read, and respond to emails. Unfortunately the depth line lists goes into a mailbox on my Mac that is for email list only. So that wouldn't make sit somewhat harder still to stay on top of things. Let me close by wishing every body the very best Christmas season. And also May 2013 bless you and keep you going forward in life. If anyone is interested I do have a Facebook presence and just a simple search for my name, will find me. And if I know you then I am likely to add you as a Facebook friend. If I don't know you? Then in the message asking me to be your Facebook friend, please let me know if you're part of the deaf blind division or how I know you loosely. Sincerely Maurice.