[nfb-db] Definition of Deafblind? was new person

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Thu Jul 12 19:36:47 UTC 2012

Hello, Scott, sorry to write on the list, but I don't have your email.
To answer your question... Yes indeed, I do know and love Dr. Bohrman.
Also, a question, pardon my ignorance, Rox, but are you a man or a woman? I am not sure from your name or description of your work in Louisiana, sorry!
Elizabeth

Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission - www.rsc.ohio.gov<http://www.rsc.ohio.gov/>
Click to follow us at Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Rehabilitation-Services-Commission/155300754532533?sk=wall/>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/OHRSC/>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioRSCTV?feature=mhee>