[nfb-db] Hello

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sun Jul 15 01:42:20 UTC 2012

Hello Keitei
Welcome to the list.  I appreciate your enthusiasm in wanting to help
the deaf blind community.  Can you tell us more about yourself and what
got you interesting in helping the deaf blind?

I would think for the moment I would encourage you to continue your ASL
studies.  Perhaps looking into a program where you can be, certified as
an interpreter or and service support provider (SSP).

we are hoping to work towards legislation but that's something that's
will be discussed in the future.
Janice