[nfb-db] Hello

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 02:06:35 UTC 2012

Greetings Keitei and welcome to what is starting to shape up as a
fairly active list.
If you think you may want to be an interpretor for the deaf-blind,
learning ASL is certainly a good start. Also, you may want to start
looking in to getting some experience using tactile sign language. I'm
told by some of the interpretors who are colleagues that this process,
while it is ASL, is quite a bit different to get used to. I echo what
Janice has said. If you have specific questions, we'll do our best to
help.

Again, welcome to the list!
Scott