[nfb-db] Message for Janice

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue Jul 17 21:43:30 UTC 2012

Hi Tracie,
Burnell and I were selling the hat for $10.00 on the last days of the
convention. She was offering them at my local chapter meeting for
$10.00. She is trying to get people to purchase them. However, so I was
not the one who dropped the price on the hats but Burnell did.

I am sorry if I appear to be so stupid, inefficient, naive and unworthy
of my position or a place on the DB division. You have made your point
Tracie,
Thank you.
Janice