[nfb-db] inspirational DB people past or present

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:12:33 UTC 2012

Janice, Amanda my girlfriend is an inspiration to me. In 99, Amanda had to
have a brain tumer removed, and in so doing, she lost some of her memory.
She also lost all of the sight in her right eye, and her CP has goten worse
to the point her mother has to care for her. I have a sighted deaf friend
who helps me help her with her vocabulary, and with each passing day, she
gets better. She has a sorenson video phone, and we were talking on it tday,
and she was telling me about her operation. People tell me I need to find
someone else if I wanted to be happy, that Amanda would never be able to
have children of her own, but that doesn't mater to me. We saperated for a
time, because I told her I wasn't hapy, because at the time, comunication
was really bad. However, today on our phone call, I told her I was sorry and
that I was not shure if she still loved me, and she said "RJ, I still love
you." RJ