[nfb-db] Social situations with normal people

GERARDO CORRIPIO FLORES gera1027 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:41:41 UTC 2012

Wow! what a great topic! Though I'm not deafblind (I have 70% hearing
loss and use hearing aids) I prefer small social gatherings of two
three or up to five people at most. ABout fm transmiters, I used to
use one some years ago but only used it in school since I'd like to
appear as most regular as possible. Keep on this great topic!