[nfb-db] More Travel Questions...

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Apr 11 11:16:51 UTC 2013

Hi I'm wondering if you use hearing aids and how much hearing do you still have because I think those thing are important in trying to answer your questions. I have hearing aides in both ears and struggle not so much with traffic but with windy days and I can't hear people that walk very front of me I can still hear the direction of the cars but the time may come when it becomes more dificult. If tthe center made suggestions on when to get assistance use them when necessary.

Sheila Leigland