[nfb-db] questions about Nexus 4 smartphone

Scott Davert scottdavert at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 23:48:17 UTC 2013

Hi Janice.
I do not own one, but have sene demos done with them and have witnesses people loving them and others hating them. If you're a low vision user, you may like it, but if you are a braille user, you probably will not. Since you asked such a basic question, I'm not quite certain how to help.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone