[nfb-db] questions about Nexus 4 smartphone

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue Aug 6 02:12:05 UTC 2013

Hi Scott,
I am a braille user.  I have some light perception but that's all. I
have a Braille Sense U2 from the NDBEDP which I have been trying to get
trained on. I could not afford the data plan at the time that the NDBEDP
was offering an Iphone.

However, my dad  wants to buy me this phone.  He feels that the blind
should like Linex based application because they are not visually
dependent (I think).  My dad is a mathematician and writes computer
programs for the Navy for radar guidance systems.
Janice