[nfb-db] answers for Betty Banks

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 07:03:53 UTC 2013

Hi Betty:

I do not know much about HKNC, but I wanted to answer your question
about joining the great organization that is the NFB.
What state do you live in? If you tell me this, I can give you the
information to put you in touch with your state president who could
tell you about if there is a chapter in your area that you could join.
I am excited you are wanting to join us!! I have been a member of the
NFB since 2010, and this organization has changed my life in so many
ways for the better.
I also can not wait to hear your story as it is important we all get
to know each other and share our stories!
Hope this helps.
Kerri