[nfb-db] hearing aides and more

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 23:34:09 UTC 2013

Sheila,
Do you mean like in Implants, as Cochlor Implants?
I was told that I needed to get them. If you have some hearing left over, although not great, if you were to get CI, they would destroy the rest of your natural hearing. I am not sure how bad your hearing is before you should CI's.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone