[nfb-db] hearing aides and more

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Jul 15 12:50:21 UTC 2013

Hi Sheila,
Your insurance will usually pay for Cochlear implants provided you meet
the requirements. Otherwise, it costs, roughly $50,000 for the surgery.
I believe that you have to have to be profoundly deaf with difficulty in
comprehension but I can't remember the exact percent or number at the
moment.
Janice