[nfb-db] hearing aides and more

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 02:02:29 UTC 2013

Sheila, without knowing your frequency loss, if you do not want to consider CI, then don't. You should look into it briefly atleast, if with that knowledge, you don't think its for you, then leave it at that. If your audiologist and doctor think that you should consider it, then do so. Like Janice said, you need to have a certain level of hearing loss first.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone