[nfb-db] Fwd: [DBAction] Press Release: Transition Team

Catherine Miller guillcat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 19:32:46 UTC 2013

FYI, on the national level, new leadership shows great promise.  I think that we, as a group, should submit our input and work in partnership with the AADB's new leadership.  The president-elect holds a multi-cultural perspective regarding deaf-blindness.  While maintaining our identity as Federationists, we can achieve the strength in number to make a difference for eaf-blind people in this country.

Cathy Miller

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: